[Sca-cooks] Should I be doing this?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Oct 16 14:40:28 PDT 2002

You'll do fine. You are the Dad remember which means that Mom is also
there. Provided that illness doesn't strike, and it can strike anytime,
anyplace, anyway, event or not, it will all go ok. At that age, lots of
people can be drafted to help take care of them; when they get to be
older and yell more and make demands, then they can be more problematic.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway