[Sca-cooks] Driving times

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Wed Oct 16 17:30:47 PDT 2002

Hmm... I am thinking of the greatest extreme I have gone to to attend an event.

Selling my ex-engagement ring for petrol money and driving for 4 days to get to Rowany Festival would probably be it. Around 4100 kms.  There are a handful of Anealans who do that drive every year.  Mind you, Rowany Festival is a week long event.

For a weekend event, I suppose driving the trip to a Coronet Tourney in Innilgard would be up there; around 1400 kms. If going distances longer than that I tend to take a couple of days off to spend in my destination.

I am getting old though, I don't travel much to Stormhold any more, and that is only just down the road, 7 hours drive away.  ;)

Kiriel