[Sca-cooks] Coordination, was Early SCA heraldry.

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 17 09:37:23 PDT 2002

Does anyone else get boggled down in research, and have nothing but the
knowledge to show for it?  I am apprenticed to a costuming Laurel, and I
have 1 really nice dress.  I can talk for hours on Italian costuming, and
yet haven't done anything in the last few months except research, and look
at pics...

Apollonia