[Sca-cooks] Re: Bloody well OT (Nimoy sings Baggins), was, Re: [Sca-cooks]oop but not ot

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 18 09:07:03 PDT 2002

Patrick McKinnion wrote:

>     (Nimoy. BTW, is a fantastic photographer.    As a singer, he's a
> fantastic photographer........)
>
>     Hmmmm..... Maybe I should get a copy.   Maybe a few copies.   Holiday
> season is coming up you know.    There are people in my household that need
> presents for the holidays...
>
>     (Plotting happily)

Now I'm =really= afraid.

I hear that Nimoy's new photography collection SHEKHINA has gotten him in some
hot water with the Federation -- The Jewish Federation that is.  I think they
were more shocked at the pictures of women donning tefillin and prayer shawls
[normally, strictly masculine articles of religious regalia] than at the
nudity.  On the other hand, if I had been exposed to more examples of feminine
spirit in Judaism back when I was a child, I might not have strayed so far.
<http://www.jewish.com/news/bestnews4.shtml>

Selene Colfox