[Sca-cooks] Johannesburg Torte was researching recipes

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 18 12:39:29 PDT 2002

I recently ran across a web site which appears to have an English
translation of at least part of The French Pastry Chef.  I think I
bookmarked it at the office.  If I have, I'll post the URL next week.

You're right, I transposed part of the date.  Let's blame it on the sinus
infection which has knocked me into bed for a few days.

Bear