[Sca-cooks] researching recipes

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Oct 20 13:48:56 PDT 2002

A.  No energy to chase after you...I'm in the "I've survived, thank
gawd" stages of having had a horrible case of the flu.
B.  I *can* thwack, or thump (highly developed skill as Oldest Sister,
or perhaps as a Sensechal?), but that's not a sustained effort.  A
couple of minutes worth of kneeding, and I get all kinds of hand
cramps.  I figure it's residual damage from all the tendonitis-related
problems.  Either that, or I'm a wuss.
C.  Can't think of a "c".....oh, well....
--maire, going back to being recuperative.....