[Sca-cooks] More Russian black bread....

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 22 00:07:16 PDT 2002

Phlip commented:
> I sure will. Ever since he's joined SPCA, he's been a really great source on
> information about Russia, both modern and past. He's the one who wrote
> Stefan an article on the birch bark writings, currently in the Florilegium,
> if anyone's interested. He's a very bright, well educated young man, super
> nice, and good looking, too ;-) Think we'll keep him ;-)

He also wrote this article:
Russian-Snaks-art (10K)  4/23/02    "A Russian Snack!" by Posadnik.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/Russian-Snaks-art.html

He has also written several more articles. When I get the time I will
be getting the rest of his articles edited and online. And the others
I have in the queue. Something about 50-55 hour work weeks keeps
interferring...:-(
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com