[Sca-cooks] **OOP** Hard Cooking Eggs

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Oct 23 14:50:34 PDT 2002

Also sprach Daniel Myers:
>On Wednesday, October 23, 2002, at 06:59 AM, Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus
>Adamantius wrote:
>
>>Also sprach Stefan li Rous:
>>
>>It says in ms Lubner 4015fV, "For to abate (th)e greenyng of (th)e
>>zolkys for (th)e Egge Salat, zeothe hem not above a walme or two,
>>o(th)er heere wylle be those Greene Zolkys Noogies (th)ou haste
>>ordyred."
>
>Ha!  You almost had me there.  Of course I would probably have spent
>more time at the "uncertain" stage if you hadn't used the phrase
>"Greene Zolkys Noogies".

Aww, Edouard, that's so funny I fergot to laaaaaaugh!

Of course, if people are taken in too deeply by the joke, then it
sort of misses the point, no? Besides, I couldn't think of Ye Olde
Medievalle Spellynge of Noogies.

Gad, did any of us ever think the sketches done by Bill Murray and
Gilda Radner would be forgotten as "old people's" comedy???

A.
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER