[Sca-cooks] large dayboard feast

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Thu Oct 24 05:22:19 PDT 2002

YOUR A LURKER.  You just now showed yourself.  Before anyone can ask, can
you give more details about yourself.  Olwen, don't go and asking for her
address.  Aurore

Ta add a small presentation I live in Nordmark, Drachenwald, have
been a member of the SCA for the last ten years, and can often be
found in the kitchen on events :-) Most of the time I have the
options at yahoo set to no mail as I don´t have the time to go
through the sometimes large amounts of mail, but I have found a lot
of useful information on the list. Thank you all :-)
Karna Persdotter