[Sca-cooks] Tempting the Peers

Pat "Mordonna" Griffin mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 19:37:46 PDT 2002

I have received a couple of marriage proposals from Peers after they tasted my Seafood Gumbo (yes, I know, it ain't Period, neither is chocolate)  The batch I made at Mixed Weapons tourney garnered me something I found more valuable: a young man who willingly would set up my camp and take it down and do scullery duty at any event we both attended.  Unfortunately, he moved back East a few months back, so I have to go fishing again.

Mordonna (Oh, little boy, I have food)