[Sca-cooks] Sabatier knives at Amazon.com

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 08:47:57 PDT 2002

I just saw a set of 14 Sabatier knives being advertised on Amazon.com for
$24.99.  Apparently they retail for $250.

Don't have the URL, but if you go to the kitchen section you should be able
to find them.

Vicente
(counting his pocket change; I'm flat broke, but my GOD!  I can't miss this!
It's a birthday present for my wife!  Really!)