[Sca-cooks] Onion-scullery

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Sep 11 05:19:18 PDT 2002

Well, they make this nifty bar of soap looking thing that is a hunk of
stainless chrome plated. Use it like a bar of soap under running water and
it takes the smell right off the skin. Of course you can do the same thing
by caressing a chromed faucet with wet hands, but the chrome plating does
wear off eventually ;-)

margalil

also, coffee grounds will take care of the smell as well.

the quote starts here: