[Sca-cooks] Onion-scullery

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Sep 11 05:29:57 PDT 2002

You know, one of the easiest ways to get unpleasant smells of your hands is
by not getting them on there in the first place. You might consider asking
your local Chirurgeon at an event for a pair of gloves- I usually carry
several pairs, usually non-latex in case you have an allergy. They aren't
that expensive- you might even consider buying a box.

Phlip