[Sca-cooks] Regional dishes... OOP

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Sep 21 15:36:16 PDT 2002

My nice, albeit very nosey neighbour just brought me some leftover from a
function he went to... The guy is 92, looks like he's in his late 60's,
fought in WW II, Korea and VietNam!  He says that "we'll make a Southern
Rebel outta you yet"...

In any case, he brought over some sweet potato souffle and
goulash.  Imagine my surprise when I opened the container and found mashed
sweet potatoes with chunks of brown sugar in it, and a dish of pasta,
tomatoes, onions, and ground beef, with some cheese on top...

It's all good, of course.  Just somewhat unsettling to think "Hmm, I
haven't had goulash in a long time", and find something somewhat
different!  LOL

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies