[Sca-cooks] finding the right ingredients

Shannon Malone thegoatinthegarden at lycos.com
Sat Sep 28 08:53:21 PDT 2002

Maire,

I'm sorry I haven't replied to you directly before now.  I've been slogging through hundreds of back messages.  I don't check my mail often enough to keep up with this list.

I will let you all know how many I can get probably by Tuesday, my friend who owns the tree is dithering about how much she wants to sell them for.