[Sca-cooks] Drakey's elevation

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Sep 30 22:26:53 PDT 2002

Drakey commented:
>> My proto-peer advice for the online vigil:  Welcome to The Conspiracy.
>
> The day before I was asked, I joked with a friend who was a relatively
> new laurel and asked her if she'd received her tattoo of an illuminati
> symbol wrapped in a laurel wreath.  I hope they don't take me out to a
> tattoo parlour on my vigil, I hate needles...

Well, I imagine you will want to do this in the period way.
See this file in PERSONAL CARE:

tattoos-msg       (41K) 10/21/99    Period tatoos. Hand and body decoration.

No tattoo parlour required!

Although there is also the less permanent method:
woad-msg          (49K) 12/30/99    History of woad. Making dyes from woad.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net