[Sca-cooks] Playing around in the kitchen.

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Tue Sep 3 07:05:20 PDT 2002

Wow Gunthar!
That meal sounds delicious! And clever you to think of pulverizing the bread
crumbs.  (See how useful period cooking can be in daily life?)  Do crimini
mushrooms have a taste much like portabello?  I am just starting to like
mushrooms and have so far declined to buy a package of crimini because I was
unsure of the taste.
Phillipa