[Sca-cooks] John Barleycorn Menu

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Sep 4 13:33:04 PDT 2002

> I do hope that your head cook is not on this list...
> As I would be a might upset if someone released my menu to an email
> group.  I do hope you have his or her permission. I am also sad that you
> are cooking with someone that you so disrespect or that so does not do
> their work that would cause you to preface your menu... with the period
> oid statement.

Ok, I'm a nasty, evil horrible bitch, because I don't see for even one
moment what the problem is with saying 'I suspect most of it is not
documentatble, though more-or-less period-oid' if you don't think the cook
does his/her cooking by redacting period written recipes.

... other than the irritating term 'period-oid' -- can't the period recipe
machos come up with a less 80's term for 'not redacted from a period
recipe'? Please? I use 'medieval-style' sometimes but I don't think it
really means what one is trying to convey.

-- Jadwiga Sittin here on the Group W bench far away from all the Nice
Ladies.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."