[Sca-cooks] Lookin for Farced type Chicken

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Sep 5 12:51:17 PDT 2002

>Can't recall where it's from right now but there is a recipe for flattened
>chicken.  I know it's a period recipe because we serve it at events
>(including an upcoming one) and I know it debones a whole chicken because I
>end up deboning the damn things.  Cripes I wish some other folks around here
>would learn to do that...

Well Olwen, why don't you talk to your Master?  If I recall, several of
your fellow apprentices attended the session on boning poultry not all that
long ago  <g>

Or am I raising a sore point?  <eg>

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry