[Sca-cooks] Mrs Levy again

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 5 20:15:21 PDT 2002

Oh!? Learn something new every day... I had no idea there were any
regulations like that for anything parve!

So, you wouldn't be able to serve something like vitello tonnato, with
meat and fish together? I know fish is more commonly served with dairy,
or an entirely parve meal, but I always just assumed that there was no
reason to serve fish with meat, not that there was a reason not to!

Anne