[Sca-cooks] Injuries

Stephanie Ross aislinncc at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 9 11:13:42 PDT 2002

-Gytha  Karlsdotter wrote:

<<Do you know how long it takes to get the stench of 50lb of onions off your
hands?  With scrub-brushes, stainless steel and lots of pumice soap, it
still took weeks.>>

Why do all that work? I buy onions freshly diced from U.S. Foods Service, or diced frozen in bags at the grocery. I hate the smell of raw onion wafting through the kitchen...

Aislinn

"Of the Good in you I can speak, but not of the Evil.  For what is Evil but Good -  tortured by its own hunger and thirst?  When Good is hungry, it seeks food , even in dark caves, and when it thirsts, it drinks even of dead waters." - Kahlil Gibran