[Sca-cooks] Injuries

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Sep 9 11:49:17 PDT 2002

> (Actually, it might have been a budgetary issue.. I'm not entirely sure how
> much they had to work with, and (provided you can find some fool^H^H^H^H
> eager volunteer to chop the damn things) large sacks of onions are cheap.)

Two other features:
1- most of the large bags of pre-diced onions I've seen have been frozen.
There are times and places where this is fine; others, when it's not.
2- unless you can get them in restaurant-size bags, it's too darn
expensive to buy them pre-chopped.

-- Jadwiga, who doesn't mind chopping onions but hates raw chicken and was
really glad that she had already broken up with the feastocrat who told
her to pre-peel and slice raw turnips for Armored turnips...)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."