[Sca-cooks] OT: how NOT to run a feast

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Sep 11 15:55:02 PDT 2002

Where do you cook, Selene?  sounds like i should eat there.....
you have some nice advice. i kept it in the clipped origonal (below my
sig)...... i have been party to enough disasters to know that sometimes
things will go wrong no matter WHAT.... butwhen you have a pattern. ..its
bad.

of course, in the SCA our cooks routinely pull of feasts on budgets that
would make any event planner cringe...so its not like we cant do anything
right, eh?
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com