[Sca-cooks] British Candy

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 13 12:43:10 PDT 2002

And I didn't realize how much I missed them until my grandparents brought
them over on a visit a few years ago. I gotta agree w/ maire about the
Turkish Delight. ICK, YUCK, but my brother LOVES the stuff. Like I said, I
just have to pop over to Things UK, but finding the time is not easy when
you are warping two inkle looms and uncovering your banquet tables and
fetching a pavillion ....... for our annual demo tomorrow. AND bake cheese
bread for the revel! (shhhhh.....it's a secret)

Amanda