[Sca-cooks] Sabatier knives

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Sep 14 16:37:20 PDT 2002

Also sprach Mike Newton:
>  > Essentially, washing it gratuitously is bad, so you try not to get it
>>  dirty, then it can be maintained much more easily just by wiping with
>>  a soft cloth.
>>
>>  Adamantius
>
>Adamantius,
>Normally, I find you extremely well versed in stuff, and that you can
>explain things with humor and with ease of understanding. However, in my
>experience, this above is pure bosh.

My apologies if I have offended, but my claims were based as much on
my own experience as yours are on yours. Perhaps underlining the
qualifier "gratuitous" might help make my statement more supportable,
but if not, I expect I will still sleep tonight. If a statement with
which one disagrees is bosh, then I'm in good company.

I also think the situation is different for carbon and stainless steels.

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER