[Sca-cooks] a book on bread?

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Wed Sep 18 19:08:41 PDT 2002

Thanks to Johnna I purchased both the Elizabeth David Book and the Flatbread
Book.  They are both excellent, in fact I believe it was the flatbread book
that the lovely Caointiarn had her first yeast experience with......
Sorry.....  I really didn't know it was your first time, I'd have stayed
around longer, cuddled and even given you pointers <g>

Kristiane