[Sca-cooks] Very carefully not panicking...

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 16:57:27 PDT 2002

On 19 Sep 2002, at 12:59, Generys ferch Ednuyed wrote:

> OK, I've mentioned this before, but I'm cooking my first feast (as
> head cook I mean) tomorrow and Sat, and while everything *appears* to
> be going well, in terms of logistics, etc... I'm absolutely terrified
> that *something* is going to go horribly wrong and it will be my
> fault.  Do you all have any words of reassurance for a very nervous
> first time cook? :-)

"All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be
well."

Remember that the populace is rooting for you,  They *want* to enjoy the
feast.  If the food is hot and tasty and plentiful, they will not care that the
garlic sauce curdled and never appeared on the tables, nor that the roast
beef had to be moved to the second course.

You'll do just fine.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net