[Sca-cooks] pot-lucks?

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Fri Sep 20 15:43:05 PDT 2002

Greetings.

I agree with you on the cost of potlucks. However, I have discovered that
home-made rolls are always appreciated, make a good impression and are very
inexpensive to make, IF you have the time. My little one (5yrs) helps me.
Just give her a chunk of dough and she kneads it and makes her own.

My recipe makes 5 dozen rolls (so you can take a couple and freeze the
rest...it freezes pretty well), costs maybe $3? It has gotten pretty high
compliments the last several get togethers (I was co-feastocrat in charge of
bread service ((and other things)) for our 'Defender Tourney'). If you don't
have a favorite, I would be honored to send you a copy of mine.

YIS,

Isabella FN di Giovanni

How about give it to all us.  Aurore