[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Persian Cookbook - OOP, Possibly OT

Lee & Susan lecachot at airmail.net
Sun Sep 22 05:51:33 PDT 2002

I  agree with this assessment after my meal, there was a lovely dish of sour
cherries and rice, a combination I would never had imagined, but I was
considering ways of smuggling the rest of the chafing dish out.  Then there
was the rice with fresh, herbs, a somewhat mysterious rice dish with
chicken, and about 3 other rice dishes.  Then there were the other dishes,
as well.  As I said, a meal to remember for a long time.
merci :)
Susan