[Sca-cooks] Scullery duty

joan lulay siobhanthomas at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 20:03:08 PDT 2002

I think that would make my event if it said this < "the person who plays with the food"> in an event announcement.

Although common practice in my house is   "Don't play with your food, unless it plays with you first."

Siobhan

Do the right thing. Because it is the right thing to do.

Perform random acts of kindness, and senseless acts of beauty.           (bumper stickers)