[Sca-cooks] Pork Cuts--and beef too

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Mon Sep 23 12:34:30 PDT 2002

I recall researching this same thing, and found good information on the
Web Site for the National Pork Council and the Beef people as well.  Try
starting at a good Search Engine with "National Pork Council" or even
"Pork Cuts" or "Butchering";  I use Google these days.  USDA might also
afford some links for you (United States Department of Agriculture).
The US Govermnet agencies have so many publications and resources out
there that one of them must have what you want.

pacem et bonum,
fra niccolo difrancesco