[Sca-cooks] finding the right ingredients

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Sep 23 21:49:39 PDT 2002

Oh my g-d, really? You're a *life* saver! I've been tearing my hair out,
trying to figure out how to get some to make murri with.
I probably actually only need 4 or 5, but if I had a whole box of them,
say 40?, I could do all *kinds* of things....I've always wanted to
experiment with period marmalade recipes, for instance.....
Would that many be possible?
--Maire, doing the cooks' happy dance ;-)