[Sca-cooks] first feast / Absolutely incredible weekend - long!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 06:25:01 PDT 2002

Wow Genreys, it sounds like you had quite a good weekend!  The menu sounds
good.  I hate frumenty but everything else sounded great.  I am very partial
to the stewed ribs.  Now that Poree of Leeks sounds quite interesting.  I
shall have to look up the recipe today and see if I can find it.  If so, I
know I have some leeks in the fridge..

So, your going to post those pictures of the pig soon eh?  When you do, I
hope that you remembered to take in process of making pictures.  You will
have to explain how you got the thing to 'bleed' without a gush or if you
had a fairly empty bag so it was a limited liquid supply.  I have wanted to
do one of these kinds of things for a while.  Unfortunately, wine never
lasts around my place that long...

Gonna enter the bread or dessert part of the competition at Crown?  I'm
entering the dessert part.  Got my documentation, all I need is the time.

Congratulations on what sounds to be a job well done!
Olwen