[Sca-cooks] first feast / Absolutely incredible weekend - long!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Sep 24 07:55:43 PDT 2002

Speaking of cooking large amounts of rice and grains....in my on-going
perusal of the Andalusian cookbook from His Grace's site, I actually
found a recipe (I can dig it out of my notes later, if anyone wants)
that specifically mentions cooking rice (I think, or it may have been
one of the frumenty cousins) in an oven.
--Maire, who should be at work instead of playing on the computer ;-P