[Sca-cooks] Neapolitan Risotto? (was re: Black Rice)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Sep 24 09:24:37 PDT 2002

I wuld think that washing the rice might be called for because the rice
needed to be cleaned and gone over for husks, stones, dirt, etc. I still
find odd things in rice at times that are not kernals of rice and that's
coming out of a known commercially branded bag.

Johnnae llyn Lewis    Johnna Holloway