[Sca-cooks] Re: Period Produce

Shannon Malone thegoatinthegarden at lycos.com
Wed Sep 25 07:04:22 PDT 2002

The tree I will be getting fruit from this season is a friend's tree which is very old and has been producing good fruit for years, however, I do not know the variety nor does she.

I would never offer substandard or non-existent produce for sale, Akim.

I will post a price as soon as I've worked one out and I imagine that I will use nothing longer than three day delivery.