[Sca-cooks] Corn was Emergency supplies

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 25 07:22:05 PDT 2002

We raised several field rows of sweet corn when I was
growing up, so we would have it fresh every evening.
When we preserved corn for the winter, we froze it. I
will eat and fix frozen corn today. My husband who grew up
all over as an army kid prefers canned corn. I do like
canned creamed corn at times, but that's about the only
canned corn I like and that's a rare thing.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis