[Sca-cooks] Generys' Feast/Rolls and butter

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Sep 25 07:41:34 PDT 2002

I dunno...there are a number of recipes for "flatbread" (usually in the
context of creating something multi-layered and sweet, so it's hard to
say if it's more of what we'd consider a pastry, or a crepe, or the
"flatbread" it always seems to be translated to), and some of them use
oil. I *think* those are usually ones that are clearly unleavened,
though (the stuff's at work, so I'd have to check there).
--maire