college and slaughter... (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Cooking Cats

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 25 09:48:30 PDT 2002

At the first medieval dinner that my canton held (which I was unable to
attend as my son got ill)  I was going to cook a peacock.  I had books all
spread out about game and what not and had been calling around my small
little town, trying to find one...  I had been in the SCA about 2 months at
that point, LOL.  The Florilegium has some neat stuff about peacock-cooking
in it...

Apollonia