college and slaughter... (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Cooking Cats

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 11:26:29 PDT 2002

 Gorgeous Muiredach wrote:

(I don't think Gorgeous wrote this part)
>Although I still maintain that you should not be allowed to graduate
>from college until you have killed and eaten something with your bare hands.

>>>What does slaughtering an animal have to do with college? Unless you are going to be a vet? I'm a loan broker/karate instructor. I think more people would just go without a college degree. Not trying to be a PITA, just curious.  Issy  I do think my husband agrees with you, though.

People freak when I tell them that I've done my own slaughtering. I think
hat gets to me is the kids (and adults) that pick up ground beef at the
grocery store and have *no* clue it comes from a cow. (ok, cows aren't
beef, but you know what I meant...)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry

>>>OK, I am clueless. Why aren't cows beef? What are they?

Clueless Isabella