[Sca-cooks] Memories was Pizzelle question

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Wed Sep 25 17:17:38 PDT 2002

At 07:53 PM 9/25/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Isn't this always the case? My basement is full of things now that I
>can't think yet about using because they were my mother's. I suppose one
>of these days I will get out the one pan and then open up the recipe box
>with all the handwritten recipes and make up the blonde brownies. But
>not yet.
>Johnnae    Johnna Holloway

You will someday.  When my mom passed away she was very sick right before
she died, so every time I thought about her for at least the first year I
would see her laying in that hospital bed in that tiny corner room she was
in.  Now though when I think of her I see her in other places not in the
hospital. It takes time though.

Remember all the love and her personality that is in those recipes and the
other stuff that is in boxes.

I wish my mother had left me recipes for the food I loved that she made
'her way'.

I have been struggling to come up with the recipes. Luckily she wrote other
recipes down.  I am very sorry about your Mom.  This year is the 10 year
anniversary of my Mom's death.  I still miss her every minute of my life.

         Angeline