[Sca-cooks] Memories was Pizzelle question OOP

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 17:36:23 PDT 2002

Oh, I soo understand what you are saying. My best friend, sister, birthday twin (mine was yesterday ((51)), hers would have been tomorrow ((50)) died three years ago and all I could do yesterday was cry. She was my coffee sharing chocoholic that loved to bake (as I do). Maybe someday I will make cheesecake (hers) for real, but for now, J.E.L.L.-O .
Isabella
 johnna holloway wrote:Isn't this always the case? My basement is full of things now that I
can't think yet about using because they were my mother's. I suppose one
of these days I will get out the one pan and then open up the recipe box
with all the handwritten recipes and make up the blonde brownies. But
not yet.
Johnnae Johnna Holloway

Isabella di Giovanni wrote:
Thank you.>
> I am sorry about the crying. May I ass-u-me (and my son always says "Mom, assume makes an ass out of u and me) that you recently lost your Grandfather? If that is the case I offer a shoulder to cry on. I am *extremely* close to my grand-daughters. Besides, it'll keep the tears out of the hot oil. ;-)
> Isabella...actually, offering a shoulder, no matter what the reason
> "Pixel, Goddess and Queen"
Rosettes. I have my grandfather's rosette irons, but I haven't gotten