[Sca-cooks] Drakey asked- was Burger Khan

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Sep 29 22:41:59 PDT 2002

Thanks for all your responses.  I hope nobody told Paul who asked
this...  It was kinda an embarrassing question.

My kinda-household (I'm not a member but I'm camping with them and my
proto-apprentice (the naughty one not the least favourite one) is a
member) are now very happy and are enthused to make period Mongol Food
at Rowany Festival next year.  They all say "THANK YOU"!

I'm now trying to convince them that we can feed 20 people period Mongol
food, do it over an open fire, and make it tasty for all.

Drakey, household-less and proud of it!