[Sca-cooks] Peanut satay.....

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Apr 13 08:45:36 PDT 2003

Does anybody have a good satay recipe? Tuesday, I'll be going back up to
Boston to work, and I usually stay overnight at Olaf's and try to stuff some
decent food down his throat- Y'all know how these bachelors are- and I was
thinking that that would make a quick-to-prepare meal after work, if I have
the meat prepped and marinating and the sauce already made. I've been
looking on line, but the recipes I've seen haven't been very impressive, so
I was hoping one of you folks would have some ideas.

Also, if y'all have suggestions for things that I can mostly make and take
up and throw in the oven, or on the stove fairly quickly, I'd appreciate it.
I did shepherd's Pie last week, but I'd hard-frozen it in the freezer,
thinking that it would thaw in my truck, but the weather was cold enough
that it stayed frozen, and it took quite a while to heat through....

Any suggestions would be appreciated- I do have a cooler so whatever it is
can thaw gently.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,