[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Setting the Record Straight

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Sun Apr 13 09:32:18 PDT 2003

And as I wrote to the various other lists to which this was sent:

My apologies... I heard someone at the event say something along those
lines, and didn't think critically before repeating it.  I should
perhaps have written "is reputed to" or simply "is considered to be a
picky eater".  I wrote without thinking carefully, for which I
apologise.  I'll amend the report on the justafeast webpage.

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/