[Sca-cooks] I need help in how to use antique mold

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 2 19:10:09 PST 2003

Sounds like an old-fashioned candy mold to me.
Bring it to Crown in a week and a half and let's play
with it some.  I've got marzipan in the freezer.

Aliter, If it's pansies you want, we learned how to pipe
them out of buttercream in the Wilton's class.
The pansy is a pretty flowers and one of its
old-fashioned names is "Heart's Ease" which
I find appealing.

Love, Selene C.