[Sca-cooks] I need help in how to use antique mold

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 12:36:59 PST 2003

Thank you to all who have advised me on this!

Selene, I will bring the mold to Crown.  It will
be fun to do this with you!  Yes, bring the
marzipan.  I will bring Pam and several cubes of
butter.  Should I bring food dye so we can have
some colored flowers also?  Or would that be too
hazardous to our costumes?

Does anyone have a good recipe for sugar paste?

For those who enquired, no, the mold doesn't have
any tunnels for pouring liquid into the mold and
there are no visible indications that there were
clips to hold the two parts together.  The mold
is made out of very solid iron and is very heavy.

Thanks,

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.