[Sca-cooks] That tile project....

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Apr 3 08:05:00 PST 2003

> Oh yes, I've been invited today to do this display at the Knowne World A&S
> Collegium in Atenveldt in September. A three event tour!
>
> > What say that a book with each individual tile pictured on one page and on
> > the facing page a description of the tile, who did it, where from, what
> > medium, etc.?  The book could correspond with the layout of the tiles so
> > identification would be easier.
> Stefan
>
> (Okay now Olwen, and everyone else, what type of tiles are *you* thinking of
> doing. Only one *marzipan* tile, Olwen. :-) )

I am not certain how the tiles are going to be transported from event to event
or what's going to happen to ones that are food entries. The marzipan and sugarpaste
may well not last for more than one event.

You could do a digital photo, print that off 8x8 and then lay that out for those events
that come after the first display. Or did you expect that the food ones would be redone
for each showing.

Johnnae llyn Lewis    Johnna Holloway