[Sca-cooks] "Heart's Ease"

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Apr 3 16:35:20 PST 2003

> There are two parts, where one touches hands first with the opposite and
> circles, then later with your partner and circles. There are two couples
> doing this step. The pansy has four petals, each overlapping the other. It's
> an imagination thing - I don't have much and can barely see it myself, but
> my more artistic fellow dancers have no troubles.

Hmmm... well, pansies/heartsease have 5 petals, just like violets. I'm not
sure whether the Playford users would have thought of that though.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The tumult and the shouting dies/The captains and the kings depart
Still stands Thine ancient sacrifice/An humble and a contrite heart."
	-- Rudyard Kipling, Recessional