[Sca-cooks] That tile project....

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Apr 6 18:16:40 PDT 2003

It's not just postage; someone is going to have to pack up everything
in either saved bubble wrap or new packaging materials. With new labels
and new packing tape in either new or saved boxes. And then there's
the actual shipping and insurance. Care to detail what any one box
holds to the post office, in case they ask.
Perhaps also the heavier ones are auctioned off or are given
back to their owners at the end of the first showing. Not everything
has to necessarily travel on or be shown at every opportunity.

New pieces might join then. (I was thinking about what has happened
with the AIDS quilts. The project's too big now to display in any one spot, so
portions travel.)

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway